Sunday, January 4, 2015

Metallic Modern Masters on a redo

I really hate re-painting pieces, but sometimes you just have to! 
This was a cute little french chest I had done in a gypsy pink, but I guess it just wan't up to anyones fancy! So I had purchased some Modern Masters in a few colors and thought I would give them a shot on this little guy. 



 Heres the magic I mixed. Some Black Pearl, Sapphire and I don't know what the little one is!

Anyway, this is what I got!  I also did some pink on the sides, and a little stencil on the inside. 
All of that got sealed with shellac! Voila! 




1 comment:

  1. Beth, you did a wonderful job. Not only is the blue stunning, but the details (stencil and sides of drawers) are delightful. I tried to buy a quart Modern Masters yesterday and they were out of the color I want. A delivery is coming in Monday. I will wait impatiently. I saw your link at Miss Mustard Seed's FFF Link Party. Ann Marie @ Iris Abbey www.irisabbey.com

    ReplyDelete